- ‘The First’ was selected to represent Region of Puglia in a national Theater competition organized by MArte Live which was held in ALPHEUS in Rome.
- Giulia Colucci and Angelo Indolfi obtained funding through the regional program ‘Bolenti Spiriti‘ and founded a new association Fatalamanga 23.
- Il Segreto della Signora in Bianco – The show based on history of Masseria Montedoro Ceglie Messapica
- Cuori senza Airbag with support by Region Puglia in collaboration with l’Assessorato alle Pari Opportunità del Comune di Alberobello, Produced by Fatalamanga
- Production of a short Film ‘L’isola delle Favole Perdute’ for primary School ‘Morea’ of Alberobello
- Nel Segno di Pinter – This was the very first show in a renovated Fatalamanga Theater, 23 Dicembre 2010 Alberobello
- L’amore la morte il poeta , Theater performance, Written by: Vitantonio Lillo
- Il Binario Della Cultura – The project realized in collaboration with ASSESSORATO ALLE INFRASTRUTTURE STRATEGICHE E MOBILITA’ DELLA REGIONE PUGLIA
- Hansel and Gretel, puppet theater show in collaboration with “Burattini al Chiaro di Luna”, Conversano
- The Art of Teaching – first edition of our most popular course for ERASMUS+ PLUS
- Midsummer Night’s Dream , Workshop at Fatalamanga
- The True Trulli’s Truth Show, collaboration project between Fatalamanga23 and TECHNE Centro Artistico Educativo
- The Living History, we had three meetings for this project, in Poland, Latvia and Italy
- Bunga Bunga Party, Cabaret DADA performance at Fatalamanga Art Farm